10:44 AM

Christina Aguilera

Posted by Yuril

Nipped in the bud ... babe is losing the nipple bar

SAUCY Christina Aguilera has removed all her famous piercings ? except a naughty one that’s become her firm favourite.

The 23-year-old singer had ELEVEN pieces of body jewellery in her ears, belly button, eyebrow, lip and tongue.

But Christina, who is dating record exec Jordan Bratman, 27, revealed: “I’m rebelling against myself. I’ve taken out all my piercings apart from one in my right nipple. That’s for me.”

A pal said: “Christina feels she’s past the whole piercing thing now.

“She’s really happy with her boyfriend and associates piercings with unhappier times in her life.


“She’s decided to ditch the lot, every last one of them ? apart from the bar in her nipple.

“That one is very personal and very special to her so she won’t get rid of that.”

The pal added: “At least now airport metal detectors won’t go crazy when she passes through.”

Christina has admitted she had piercings whenever she felt down, saying: “There’s a comfort to me in pain.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment